Filter is intended to threat surface and underground water.
2. SHORT DESCRIPTION
The filter is used by independent units and small independent groups.
Water treatment process has three main phases:
- water pre-treatment in container;
- final disinfection.
The filter consists of following elements:
- transportation bag with belt;
- suction and delivery pump
- two filtration collumns (F1 i F2 filled with DTO active carbon);
- cation exchanger filled F3 collumn;
- three hoses connecting collumns and pump;
- drain hose;
- suction hose with sucker;
- spare parts set;
- two rubberized fabric containers.
3. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- output 30 litres/h;
- weight 6 kg;
- package dimensions 190 × 190 × 400 mm;
- chemical materials supply up to 100 work hours;
- time to obtain first ration of treated water 12 minutes;
- assembly time 2 minuty;
- disassembly time 2 minuty;
- crew 1 soldier